Sunday, July 10, 2011

miss ma bloody twin

i need to write this entry, because i wanna to share to all of you ma feeling. ok let starts it. the person who like my sister, to me seems to be quite distant from me. last time we meet e situation a bit awkward . i wonder where is she rite now? never reply ma sms, ma fb comment? where f you been dear? i wonder is she ok or not, i know that she isn't in the pink of health, but i hope she will get well soon .miss you chill around wif ma twin, catch scary movie, (the most hilarious part is when she get scream because i scream not because of teh story.) hua69.. really enjoy watch movie wif her, especially horror films. heheh.. when I saw Mcd, i will thinks about her, because she likes to eat fries with strawberry shakes. you are alien dear, last word from me, i just miss you, i dun wanna lose a friend like you, because you are the most precious friend for me. hehe. love you dear.

3 comments:

  1. opps the photos too large. sorry. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hon... ure not losing me... just my health not that good... you are so important to me... dats y ure my best man in my wedding.... wait till i three moths k? den i cn move around more

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. thnx nuk. aq rse lagi baik tgu kw bersalin. hehe. lagi safe. hehe. nti nak ikot larh law kw bli barang baby. hahahha..

    ReplyDelete