Friday, January 13, 2012

yes I'm Fake

yes life is full of fake people, i admit that i'm one of em', so what? but ofcoz i'm fake bcoz of wont to hurt others, bcoz some of the people in this world we need to deal with fake and plastic attitude and face to not hurt em'.. if we be so sincere can they accept em' some people yes but no some of em.. so be plastic and fake bitches, gayches, boyches and lesbianches. nyahahhaha... so talking about my fake attitude.. yes i admit that i'm fake for not hurting others feeling or somthing else.. so isn't it good for he or she.. i try to be sincere bout some of my friends can't take, then sentap bagai.. law sekejap ok, but??? here is my qoutes.. sorry im not copy the qoutes.. it came from my clever brain. nyahhahah.. aq mmg pandai. cme mls jer. haha

"I'M FAKE BECAUSE I WON'T HURT OTHERS, BUT WHEN MY FAKE PLASTIC GETS BURN BY MY ANGER, I'M NOT THE FAKE PERSON ANYMORE"

No comments:

Post a Comment